Sunday, February 3, 2013

Swimming with my Orca

So yesterday went well. I met an old friend who I used to know over in the universe of Star Wars Galaxies and she was playing the trial version.  I decided to help out and fly 3 PLEXs over in my Orca to assist.  Now I am over in Amarrland and enjoying redoing the tutorial missions there to get freebees and some isk on the side.  I also have almost perfected Neka's slasher, as it can oneshot snipe frigates.  Havn't attacked any pod pilot vessels yet with it, but unless they are snipers as well I think it would do well.

So out of boredom, I made a artillary projectile fitted Executioner.  Kind of funny seeing the 3 guns on there.  But for now it is a cheep way to do some of the missions and not worry about loosing things.  Not like that is really needed for the noob missions.  But sometimes it is good to get out of your normal ship and fly something way underpowered, then see if you can do the missions and survive.  It keeps me more attentive to things that way.


The cool thing I noticed it that even if I am doing the noob missions with the annoying tutorial help menu activating, the missions take me in cool out-of-the-way deadspace locations.  So that is a good way to make safespots.  Not like I really need them in that system, but if I ever get cornered and the system is nearby, going there would always become an option to hide it out.

Neka Petsamet

No comments:

Post a Comment