Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Updates, updates

Well, this is Kentt again.  A bit has happened the past few days.  Some I am happy about and others I am not too fond of.

First, the bad news.  About... two or three weeks ago I was booted from the University for solo pvp.  I'll be honest, that day it occured I was itching to graduate.  So I decided to stalk a gate using my tactical bookmarks in my student fit Rifter.  I failed to remember that solo pvp was not allowed and when I stated an encounter I had in the corporation comms channel, I was booted.  Things were fixed later and I rejoined after appologising.  Sometimes, it is really hard to wait and only fight in the bubble gate camps that they train their pvp at.  It is hard to be away from the other frigates and ships I normally fly.  The good thing is two days ago I hit the graduateable limit of 10 kills.  But... I think I wish to get a few more marks on my killboard to lessen the red I have.

Second, the VR room called the Standing Place that I usually frequent has been rebuilt into a comms channel.  ...I'll miss the Vherokior style room I always relaxed in.  The firepit in the middle, the hanging charms, and the view of the snow outside whenever the door was left open by those who really lived there.  Now it is just a comm channel where us Matar can bond and learn about ourselves.  But of course... I have no ownership of the room and it was all on the owner's decision. 

Some good news.  Neka has gotten her certificate to fly the big ships.  Like the Rorqual I think.  It's a pretty big step.  We'll see how things go from there.  I also heard our other pilot Pappeto, has stepped up on his daily flying.  He had helped a Caldari Navy pilot in the search for one of his pilots.  That was nice of him.  I guess he had also called on Neka for a ship with a probe launcher.

Other then that, it has been well.  I am hoping to graduate this next weekend.  Possible after another day of camping out on the bubble.  Then they should be happy to let me go on my merry way.

Kentt Em'asep

No comments:

Post a Comment