Saturday, March 16, 2013

Whatever

This is Kentt...

Well... that's dissapointing.  Now, I have a life outside the pod.  That is good.  But it also takes priority at times that would pull me from flying and being a "productive pilot".  I connect to my pod's monitering systems via a external connection.  Guess what?  I am now a proud member of Native Freshfood because the University is not willing to wait anymore.  I had the required kills for a graduation... but the instructors wanted to see more due to my mistake in the previous entries.  I can understand.

I guess I can stand in their shoes and see what they see.  The student Kentt appears and dissapears at random times just to update his training.  It's all I can really do when I am pressed on things outside of the pod.  Not like I can have my life fully revolve around it.  Oh well, I have played the student long enough.  It is time to move on and return to enjoying the flying in ships I love then to wait around for the University to gather their instructors for a bubble camp.

It has been great learning under you Bren, along with the other instructors I have learned under.  Your survival course was a blast to preform in a Burst class frigate, and your survival course I would highly recommend for others.  But only if they can move around their life outside their pod to fit with your schedule.  I know you instuctors have to do the same so you can effectivly teach your classes and I applaud that.

It is now time for me to return to Clone Red at my earliest conveinence.  Neka is waiting for me, along with Pappeto.  It is time for me to pass on what I learned to help our little corporation grow a tad more.  I have the ability to survive Null security space, and that it enough to get things rolling.  On top of that, I can now fly the Wolf, and also beable to apply what I learned for my Claw frigates.

Matari Raiders is about as dead as a fish out of water for day can be.  But I will continue to keep connections with what pilots are out there who are still a part of the push.  That will allow my pilots to stay motivated for when they look at the VR rooms for the Matari Raiders that are empty, they will know that it is their duty to stand the watch.  To fly the flag of freedom.  Eventually I hope to connect with others who may be doing the same.  When that time comes, will we stand down from out watch for the Matari Raiders. 

But during then, let us shake up a few nests to keep things lively.

Kentt Emasep out

No comments:

Post a Comment